Friday, September 21, 2007

I want to read the book Seeing red written by Graham Poll




I would say that for a person like who is fond of writing and sharing his views and considers reading/writing as something close to his heart similar to being a hobby or passion, my poor effort at not reading into any new book as a very lazy effort. Recently i have come across some good reviews on a book " Seeing Red" written by one of the best Football referees that the English have ever produced Mr. Graham Poll and I want to read it. Graham Poll being the controversial soul that he is gives a lot of insights into the tunnel and other back room knowledge that he personally came across int he various high profile club/country matches that he officiated. One incident that iparticularly want to get a first hand knowledge about is the famous tunnel run in @highbury between Roy Keane of Manchester Untied and Patrick Viera of Arsenal.




I will be soon laying my hands to this book Seeing Red and if I have come across something interesting will defintley share the same.




Enjoy and have a good weekend.

No comments: